torstai 28. heinäkuuta 2016

Day 8 - And ... Action

Most of the recruiters are about to return from their summer vacations next week and I'm ready. So far I've submitted 12 job applications (one this morning); 3 of those are generic and 9 are specific to an open position. In the latter I've already received two "Thanks, but no thanks" responses.

I could've submitted far more applications, but I can still afford to be picky and apply only for the positions that really interest me. The threshold may get lower as time and money goes by. Beggars can't be choosers.


I was still in contact with my ex-boss yesterday. He wanted to check if his recommendation text was ok. It's the least he could do, appreciated though.

So how does it feel now? Dunno ... maybe something like this.
:)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti